3D Environment and Prop Artist who creates stylized game art, as well as high-quality textures and materials. I believe that learning never stops, and the core of art creation is based on experimentation and innovation.
Environment Artist- MEGALITH - PSVR Game
- Work with artists and engineers to help establish a visual style for the game.
- Model, texture, material and light environments for the game.
- Work with artists & engineers to R&D in-game graphics technology.
Environment Art Intern - PLASMA Worlds: Blastbox for Gear VR.
- Create 3D models and textures for an exciting and immersive alien jungle environment for Gear VR in Unreal Engine.
- As part of the team, research and determine the best way to create a distinctive visual style for a mobile Virtual Reality platform based on the director's concept.
- Use Unreal Engine's material editor to create mobile-friendly materials.
Assistant Director and Compositor for the animated feature film: Virus Tropical (2017).
- Assembling and animating environments and sets in 3D space using images painted by an illustrator.
- Integrating environments and animated characters for several shots.
- Establishing the camera angle and movement in a shot to support the narrative.
Creative Director and Motion Graphic Artist for a wide variety of projects. From advertisement pieces to creating video scenography for theater plays.
- Use color, movement, and shapes to create compositions to reinforce the core message and idea of audiovisual pieces.
- Worked as part of a team to take an idea from conception to realization, while fulfilling the client’s requirements.
- Experiment with different techniques and workflows in order to find a suitable style for each project.